questions to ask the interviewer
these questions as a guide
only. Not all questions
may be appropriate during
Consider the following questions
- How did this position become available?
- Can you describe a typical day for a person in this role?
- What are some of the challenges one is faced in this role?
- In this role how is one evaluated?
- What are the future aspirationsfor the company?
- Can you tell me more about the interview process?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the company as you perceive them?
- How long have you worked for <company
- Where do you see the company (or department) heading in 5 years time?
- How will my performance be monitored?
- How would you describe the office culture?
- Describe the ideal candidate.
- What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Are there opportunities for additional job training / development?
© 2007 GetTheJob.com.au - Terms